Are you not able to login to your Netgear WiFi router?
Do you often come across ‘can’t connect to routerlogin.net‘ or ‘routerlogin.net not working’ error messages?
If the answer to these questions is yes, then know there can be a number of reasons why you aren’t able to connect to your Netgear router; corrupted firmware, incompatible web browser, and what not.
In order to troubleshoot routerlogin.net not working issue, scroll down and go through the topmost troubleshooting tips mentioned below.
Top Solutions to Get Rid of Routerlogin.net Not Working Issue
Solution 1. Restart Your Home Router And PC
The most common reason why routerlogin.net not working issue can occur is due to a temporary communication glitch. This happens every now and then, but there’s nothing to be worried about. This little glitch issue can be taken care of by restarting your home router as well as your system. To know how to do that, follow the instructions outlined below:
- Power off your Netgear WiFi router and then your computer.
- Then, remove the power cable that is connected to your home router.
- Wait for a few seconds and reconnect the power cable to the router.
- Now, press the Power button on your PC as well as the WiFi router and see if you are able to access the routerlogin.net page.
Solution 2. Use the IP Address of the Router
Another common issue due to which you aren’t able to connect to your Router is because of the wrong web address. One wrong character in the web address can result in Netgear Router login failure.
To avoid this from happening, carefully type the default web address in the address bar of the web browser. In case the web address still isn’t working, you can make use of the default IP address of the Netgear WiFi router.
Solution 3. Use Another Web Browser for Routerlogin
The router login issue can also occur because the web browser you are currently using isn’t up-to-date. In this case, updating your web browser or switching to another browser might solve the problem. The below-given steps might help you in performing routerlogin in a hassle-free way.
- Download a new web browser according to your preference.
- Then, wait patiently for the web browser to get installed properly.
- Type www.routerlogin.net in the address bar of your preferred web browser and hit Enter.
- Once the Netgear router login page appears, fill in the default login credentials in the required fields, hit the Log In button, and see if you are able to log in to your Netgear router.
Solution 4. Reset Your Netgear Router to Its Factory Default Settings
If none of the solutions mentioned above have worked so far, then there is a possibility that the firmware of your Netgear WiFi router is corrupt. In this case, resetting your router might help. To know how to do that, go through the instructions outlined below:
- Press the Power button on your Netgear router and disconnect it from all other devices.
- Then, take an oil pin or toothpick to press and hold the Reset button.
- Now, wait for a few seconds for the router to restart properly.
- Connect your home router to the Internet and then to a computer using an Ethernet cable.
- Launch a web browser and perform the Netgear router login.