If you are using Netgear WN3500RP extender, the possibilities are you can’t access mywifiext web address. Maybe you have reset the extender and the issue got fixed. But does this work all the time? Of course not!
Resetting the device to default factory settings can resolve the issue but it is not a permanent solution. So why keep going through the reset loop? No need to do so anymore. This post will make you familiar with the troubleshooting steps to consider when you receive Netgear WN3500RP no mywifiext access. Keep reading on.
Benefits of Netgear WN3500RP Extender
Give your WiFi a new reach with WN3500RP. After the Netgear WN3500RP setup, you can roam here and there knowing your wireless smart gadgets and mobile devices will now stay connected with the internet in every corner of your home or office. With the extender, revolutionize your existing WiFi coverage and bring internet connectivity to wired devices such as game consoles and smart TVs.
Well, it is just a promo. Find its below-given advantages to look into the big picture.
- Extends the current wireless range and coverage
- Convenient design
- Works with any standard wireless b/g/n router or gateway
- 4 ports to connect wired devices
- Easy setup, no installation CD required
- Dynamic LEDs show live network connection status and signal strength
- WPS or WiFi Protected Setup connects computers to the extender at a rapid pace
- Repeats 2.4GHz WiFi signals from other Netgear devices
- Lets you manage all its amazing features after Netgear genie download
Cheers! You will get the aforementioned benefits from the WN3500RP extender. Let’s move to the next section.
Why You Face www.mywifiext.net Error With WN3500RP
There are a number of common mistakes that users commit and bump into the www.mywifiext.net not found error.
Maybe you have typed the wrong URL in the address field. So cross-check it once. The error may occur when you are not connected to an internet connection or your data pack is expired. In case you are using an obsolete version of a web browser, you will get an error while accessing mywifiext.net setup page for your device.
Did you turn on the extender before heading over to the web address? If no, you will be accompanied by the error message. Therefore, it is utterly important to keep the extender on during the whole process. Be sure that it is receiving a steady and fluctuation-less power supply.
Last but not least, perhaps the Netgear firmware on your device is not up to date. Navigate to the mywifiext.net login page and check whether you are using the newest firmware version or not. If not, update the firmware as soon as possible.
Fix WN3500RP Mywifiext Not Found Error
Walkthrough the below-given instructions to troubleshoot the issue:
- The first thing you need to make sure is that the WN3500RP extender is turned on.
- The wall socket in which the extender is plugged in must be damage-free.
- Provide the proper and constant power supply to the device.
- Let us tell you that this process is not similar to the Netgear extender setup. So take it in a different manner.
- Pull up any web browser installed on your computer or laptop.
- Type mywifiext.net in the given URL bar using an on-screen keyboard or the physical one.
- If this doesn’t open the webpage, use the 192.168.1.250 IP address.
- Now you should be able to use the WiFi extender. But if not, utilize the ports given on it for making a reliable network connection.